We offer in-house Rapid Antigen and Outside-lab PCR COVID-19 testing.
If you are uninsured and wish to schedule an appointment for and a COVID-19 evaluation with rapid COVID-19 antigen test, you will be charged our cash rate at the time of service.
Cash rate for In-Office COVID-19 Testing: $120.00
If a specimen is sent to an outside laboratory, you will receive an additional bill from that facility.
• Section 6001 of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) generally requires group health plans and health insurance issuers to provide benefits for certain items and services related to testing for the detection or the diagnosis of COVID-19 when those items or services are furnished on or after March 18, 2020, and during the public health emergency.
• Under FFCRA, plans and issuers must provide this coverage without imposing any cost-sharing requirements (including deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance), prior authorization, or other medical management requirements.
• Section 3201 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act amended section 6001 of the FFCRA to include a broader range of diagnostic tests that plans and issuers must cover without any cost-sharing requirements, prior authorization, or other medical management requirements.
• Section 3202(a) of the CARES Act generally requires plans and issuers providing coverage for these items and services to reimburse any provider of COVID-19 diagnostic testing an amount that equals the negotiated rate or, if the plan or issuer does not have a negotiated rate with the provider, the cash price for such service that is listed by the provider on a public website. (The plan or issuer may negotiate a rate with the provider that is lower than the cash price.)
• Additionally, during the public health emergency, section 3202(b) of the CARES Act requires providers of diagnostic tests for COVID-19 to make public the cash price of a COVID-19 diagnostic test on the provider's public internet website or face potential enforcement action including civil monetary penalties.
• Health insurance issuers and group health plans must cover COVID-19 diagnostic testing as determined medically appropriate by the individual's health care provider, consulting CDC guidelines as appropriate.
• Health insurance issuers and group health plans are not required to cover non-diagnostic tests (i.e., testing done for public health surveillance purposes) without cost-sharing.